[asterisk-users] Unable to open vm-INBOXs

Watkins, Bradley Bradley.Watkins at compuware.com
Wed Sep 22 06:38:57 CDT 2010

This is indicative that you have set the channel's language to something
that expects there to be a singular and plural version of the 'new' (as
in 'one new message' versus 'five new messages') sound.

According to the code, that includes Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese and
Greek.

If you have one of these set as your language (I'm guessing Dutch), then
the sound file set you have is incomplete.

Regards,
- Brad