[asterisk-users] Authentication best practice

Marino Punturieri mapunt at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 11:35:37 CDT 2010

I implemented a scenario where all extension have to pass trough a kind of
policy server (sql+ some script + dialplan) that enable/disable call
feature, taht is you can call XXX but you don't YYY.
I also added a Voicemail()-style + pin sceanrio to allow extensions to
access specific trunks.

Hope this can help.

Hope this can give you some suggestions.

Map