[asterisk-users] Extension continues ringing after caller hanged up

Arie Skliarouk skliarie at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 06:31:19 CDT 2010

Hi,

I use asterisk with sip3000 device with "sip-aho" connected to PSTN and
"sip-ahi" connected to a phone.

When call arrives from PSTN, the *phone continues ringing even after caller
hanged up*.

The dialplan contains the following lines:
[from-pstn]
exten => 99,n,Dial(SIP/sip-ahi,30,g)
exten => 99,n,Hangup()

The asterisk properly detects hangup of the caller as I see following lines
in "asterisk -crvvvvvv"

  Dial("SIP/sip-aho-00000003", "SIP/sip-ahi,30,g")
== Spawn extension (from-pstn, 99, 8) exited non-zero on
'SIP/sip-aho-00000003'

How can I make the phone stop ringing the moment caller hangup?

--
Arie