[asterisk-users] externip/localnet

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Sat Sep 18 13:25:26 CDT 2010

On Sat, 18 Sep 2010 00:54:38 +0100, dotnetdub wrote
> Hi All,
>
> Is it possible to specify more than 1 localnet? I know this is an odd question. I have a customer that has multiple sites linked by VPN.
>
> Main range is 192.168.33.0/24 and a remote site is 10.1.1.0/24
>
> We want to allow some access to the public IP address at the main site. For this to work I need to use the externip and localnet directive. If I do this it rewrites the SDP with the external IP address of the main site on dialog with the VPN'd sites.
>
> This means that I can either have the VPN endpoints working or have people accessing from outside..

     You can put as many localnet statements as you need, one per line.  I have similar setups where up to 5 networks are internally connected so I just do something like:

localnet=192.168.11.0/24
localnet=192.168.16.0/24

Carlos Chavez
Director de Tecnología