[asterisk-users] Sangoma A108 PCIe V2.0

Nyamul Hassan mnhassan at usa.net
Fri Sep 17 10:22:20 CDT 2010

While this is too many "eggs" in one basket, but can be useful if you have
"too many" E(T)1s say equivalent to a STM1 (OC3) or more.  In that case, it
would be too many boxes at 8ports / box.

Somewhere in the mailing list, Sangoma devs said that they do 32E(T)1 per
box on the labs quite frequently, although mostly for load testing.

Can asterisk handle that much load (32 E1) on a box?  We have seen asterisk
crash quite frequently with 2 x 4 E1 load on one box (chan_ss7), especially
when the calls per second is above 10.

Regards
HASSAN