[asterisk-users] Not able to join conference

khalid touati khalidtouati at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 08:24:29 CDT 2010

Hi All,
We are running to a weird problem, we're using asterisk 1.2 as a production
server (I'm wiling to move very soon to more recent version) and our problem
is when somebody try to join a conference he's told that he's the only one
in the conference but in fact there is some 3 or 5 or whatever people in
that same conference, after several tries he can/cannot enter the conference
and meet with the people already in, here is the lines corresponding to conf
in the dialplan, that would be a big help if you guys can help diagnose the
issue.

exten => 8080,1,Answer
exten => 8080,2,Wait,1
exten => 8080,3,MeetMe(|MDci)