[asterisk-users] Issue with transfer (sip)

Benoit maverick at maverick.eu.org
Fri Sep 17 04:50:17 CDT 2010

Hi,

I'm experiencing an issue with asterisk 1.6.2.10 & 12rc1,
i'm not sure if it's to be expected or not, so here it is:

When transferring call (blind-transfer) using asterisk feature key,
things are working OK, however when using ZoIPer's transfer key
(which is implemented with a "Refer-To" SIP message) the call is
ended and the third party isn't even called.

I've made a little bit of research and it seems to be because of a hangup
handler in the current context. The handler is used for PRI hangup status
analysis (and maybe mis-placed) and end with a "Hangup(${CAUSE})".

But this handler isn't triggered when using the feature key.

The question is who's fault is it (mine, zoiper's or asterisk's) ?

thanks