[asterisk-users] AGI Delimiter in 1.6

James A. Shigley jas at answeringserv.com
Thu Sep 16 14:53:25 CDT 2010

So why can't you send the Auth line into the variable and then have your script do the parsing to break out the segments you want.

Or if need be two scripts. The first can accept the authline as a full string from a variable and break it down to its parts and save those as channel variables. Then your second agi script which is basically the one that worked in 1.2/1.4 can use the channel variables.

James Shigley