[asterisk-users] AGI Delimiter in 1.6

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Thu Sep 16 14:28:40 CDT 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Jon Farmer
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2010 2:21 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] AGI Delimiter in 1.6

On 16 September 2010 19:50, Danny Nicholas <danny at debsinc.com> wrote:

> Two suggestions;
> #1.  "escape" the , as \,
> #2.  quote the string so 1,2,3 is "1,2,3"

I have thought about both of those ideas.

Is it possible to escape the string in the dialplan?

Applying quotes didn't seem to work, however I was pretty tired when I
tried so it might just need a fresh set of eyes.

Regards

Jon

If you make the string into a dialplan Variable, you can do pretty much
anything with it.  Let's say your dialplan is like this

- exten => 1234,1,blah
- exten => 1234,n,AGI(myagi.xx,"1234")

Change line 2 to
- exten => 1234,n,AGI(myagi.xx,${VARNAME})

Then you just "do your magic" on ${VARNAME}