[asterisk-users] UPDATE !! Spontaneous reboots on asterisk 1.6.2.11

Paul Belanger paul.belanger at polybeacon.com
Thu Sep 16 12:58:31 CDT 2010

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 12:46 PM, Paul Belanger
<paul.belanger at polybeacon.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 12:11 PM, Jonas Kellens
> <jonas.kellens at telenet.be> wrote:
>> Is it normal that backtrace.txt is only 30K ??
>>
> Normal or not, simply post the results of backtrace.txt

Please do not send me direct email, post them to the list for others
to help.  Your backtrace is optimized (<value optimized out>).  You
need to reinstall asterisk with DONT_OPTIMIZE enabled, described in
doc/backtrace.txt.

--
Paul Belanger | dCAP
Polybeacon | Consultant