[asterisk-users] [OT-FreePBX] Outbound calls check inbound routes to see if destination is local?

Paul Belanger paul.belanger at polybeacon.com
Thu Sep 16 11:50:59 CDT 2010

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 11:42 AM, Tim Nelson <tnelson at rockbochs.com> wrote:
> First, my apologies for the OT post. Yes, I understand this is not the FreePBX-users mailing list. But, there are a large number of people that use FreePBX and I'm hoping they can be of assistance.

If you know this is off-topic, and not the FreePBX-users mailing list,
why did you even make the post? Regardless that your question is not
actually specific to FreePBX, they do have an large and active
community [1].

Warning people your post is off-topic and FreePBX related is a sure
way for people to ignore your post, or reply like I did.

[1] http://www.freepbx.org/community

--
Paul Belanger | dCAP
Polybeacon | Consultant