[asterisk-users] SIP 800 Origination/Termination - International

Kyle Kienapfel doctor.whom at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 14:45:15 CDT 2010

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 6:04 AM, Jeff LaCoursiere <jeff at sunfone.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 14 Sep 2010, Joe Freeman wrote:
>
> > Anyone have a good provider for International (US/Canada at least) 800
> > termination/origination? I have a customer that had us port one of their
> > 800 numbers and apparently didn't realize that they had published that
> > number in Canada as well. Our current origination/termination provider
> > can't handle Canadian inbound calls to that number, so I need to find
> > another provider that can.
> >
> > Thanks-
> > Joe
> >

> I use IPComms to do US/Canada/US Virgin Islands.  2.5c/min + a flat rate
> per channel (I think $15?).

> Is that the same rate for calls from US and canada?

I ask as these two, good incoming rate for calls from the states, but 7
cents a minute for calls from canada:
http://flowroute.com/services/inbound/
http://vitelity.net/index.php?p=retailserv

voip.ms has two options for tollfree's
$0.99 a month and is mentioned on their website
$1.49 a month and 3.2 cents a minute incoming from USA or canada, its only
listed in the account manager