[asterisk-users] SIP 800 Origination/Termination - International

Jamie A. Stapleton jstapleton at computer-business.com
Wed Sep 15 14:27:23 CDT 2010

nexVortex (http://bit.ly/9bEw9e) can do this.  They use Global for TF.  They can support both US and CA origination.

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com [mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Joe Freeman
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2010 10:19 AM
To: 'Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion'
Subject: [asterisk-users] SIP 800 Origination/Termination - International

Anyone have a good provider for International (US/Canada at least) 800
termination/origination? I have a customer that had us port one of their
800 numbers and apparently didn't realize that they had published that
number in Canada as well. Our current origination/termination provider
can't handle Canadian inbound calls to that number, so I need to find
another provider that can.

Thanks-
Joe