[asterisk-users] Problems with audio

Sebastian shop at open-t.co.uk
Wed Sep 15 11:42:30 CDT 2010

Hi,

On 09/15/2010 04:04 PM, Danny Dias wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm having some problems with a total SIP Asterisk scenario, some
> extensions when make internal and outgoing calls can't hear very well
> the other party, not echo, not packet lost....the problem is that the
> volume seems to be very low...what could be happening? i'm not sure what
> to check

I had this problem with an Asterisk setup few months ago. People outside
the company/setup would hear people on the Asterisk side very
faintly/low volume. Even after pushing the volume up on the phones to
max. In my case, upgrading the firmware of the Grandstream phones we
were using solved the problem. I don't know if this is your case as well
though.

Sebastian