[asterisk-users] UPDATE !! Spontaneous reboots on asterisk 1.6.2.11

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 08:47:00 CDT 2010

Hi,

I went over your dialplan and though it looks fine at first glance, but
because I have no experience with Asterisk 1.6, so I would like to ask if
commas in mysql query are ok without escape character? In my asterisk 1.4 I
would type it like:

SELECT var1\, var2\, var3 FROM ...

Other things which come to mind:

1. Is your MySQL up to date?
2. Software versions on your test system are the same as on the production
system?
3. Can you post a MySQL query from your dialplan which works fine.

Regards,

Zeeshan A Zakaria

--
www.ilovetovoip.com

On 2010-09-15 9:20 AM, "Jonas Kellens" <jonas.kellens at telenet.be> wrote:

On 09/15/2010 02:45 PM, Steve Howes wrote:

> On 15 Sep 2010, at 13:22, Jonas Kellens wrote:

Off course I did that, Steve, before I did a locate on 'core'. But doesn't
locate also have some PATH ? Where in my case /tmp is not in it.

Meanwhile I have come across this :

   1. start Asterisk with safe_asterisk
   2. enter "gdb asterisk core.xxxx"
   3. enter "bt" while in gdb (or do a "bt full")
   4. enter "thread apply all bt"

I have no experience with this, so I post my output :

[root at asterisk ~]# gdb asterisk core.4483
<snip>
This GDB was configured as "i386-redhat-linux-gnu"...
"/root/core.4483" is not a core dump: File format not recognized
(gdb) bt
No stack.
(gdb) Quit

Jonas.