[asterisk-users] UPDATE !! Spontaneous reboots on asterisk 1.6.2.11

Philipp von Klitzing klitzing at pool.informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Sep 15 08:06:51 CDT 2010

Hi Jonas!

> It indicates to be a binary file, however I have not found instructions on
> dealing with this @ the link you gave me.
>
> Can you give me instruction on how to handle the core.pid file ?

Could I ask you again to make an effort to reduce your number of daily
postings to this list? If you google for "Asterisk core" - or rather
search this list's archive - I am quite sure you will very quickly find
additional info.

In case that fails (for reasons that I cannot imagine) here is another
keyword to look for: "gdb"

So please do put a little bit more effort into attacking the issues
yourself before creating a post for every single tiny question that you
might come across in the process. That's what everyone else here does -
we all have to do our own homework first.

Philipp