[asterisk-users] Help me Out!!!!

Dan Journo dan at keshercommunications.com
Wed Sep 15 07:04:58 CDT 2010

On 15/09/10 12:14, Rob Fugina wrote:
It is with deep sorrow and broken heart that am sending you this mail. Am in deep need and  my situation is lamentable.  my family and I decide to come visit Wales,United Kingdom for  a short vacation. To our greatest dismay we were attacked and ripped apart at the park of  the hotel where we were lodging,all cash,credit cards and cell phone were forcefully robbed  off us at gun point but we still have our passports with us.

We've seek help at embassy and high commission,the Police too, unfortunately they have  been unable to help or offer any reasonable support whatsoever. Our flight leaves in  couple of hour from now but we are being held to ransom by the hotel management because we  cannot settle the hotel bills. It is clear we would not be allowed to leave until pay the bill. Word cannot explain the anguish in my heart now. I am in need of immediate assistance.

Rob

Weird... My friend's son Steve sent me the exact same email last week.... word for word!
Maybe they are in it together? :-)
Which is odd... because Steve is only 12!

Anyone else got a theory?