[asterisk-users] Help me Out!!!!

Pete ps1 at gmx.us
Wed Sep 15 07:00:44 CDT 2010

http://blog.tmcnet.com/blog/rich-tehrani/google/new-scam-held-up-at-gunpoint-in-wales.html
Can't believe (s)he's tried to convince us (s)he's genuine :)

http://www.railroad.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=127&t=74905
Been stuck in that hotel for at least two weeks apparently!  Must have
missed their flight by now?

Mind you, Wales is a beautiful part of the world, extra two weeks
holiday?  Kewl...

Pete