[asterisk-users] Skip Busy Agents/Channels from Queue

Gareth Blades list-asterisk at skycomuk.com
Wed Sep 15 05:16:15 CDT 2010

Shariq Khan wrote:
> Is there a way skip / ignore the member whose status is busy in the Queue.
>
> I have two channel member in queue and i have set the peer limit 2 for
> these members.
>
> I want to skip those member who are currently on the call (answered to
> calls) and now their status is busy, if Queue see the busy status caller
> will not enter in the Queue and go to the next priority.
>
> [test-queue]
> strategy = rrmemory
> memberdelay=0
> timeoutrestart = no
> joinempty = strict
> leavewhenempty = yes
> timeout = 50
> member => SIP/1009
> member => SIP/1010
>
> sip.conf
>
> [1009]
> username=1009
> type=friend
> secret=XXXX
> mailbox=779000
> context=default
> host=dynamic
> call-limit=2
>
> [1010]
> username=1010
> type=friend
> secret=XXXX
> mailbox=779000
> context=default
> host=dynamic
> call-limit=2
>

> --
> Regards,
> Shariq Khan
> 0333-3501125

You could use ${DEVICE_STATE(SIP/1009}. Set a variable to indicate all
extensions are busy and then a couple of ExecIf calls to reset the
variable if either of the extensions state is set to NOT_INUSE. You then
have a variab you can use to decide where to jump to in the dialplan
depending on whether both phones are busy or not.