[asterisk-users] Speech To Text on linux with asterisk

DHAVAL INDRODIYA dhaval.it01034 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 00:53:48 CDT 2010

Hello i have tried to convert through sphinx as suggested by Nickolay

i am not getting convert my simple audio file.

i am having following error while i fire following command

pocketsphinx_continuous -infile /usr/etc/ask-propertyid.WAV -samprate 8000 \
-hmm /usr/etcSpeechToText/Communicator_semi_40.cd_semi_6000 -lm
lm_giga_20k_nvp_3gram.lm.DMP

*FATAL_ERROR: "continuous.c", line 149: Failed to calibrate voice activity
detection*

regards
Dhaval

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 8:40 PM, Paul Belanger <paul.belanger at polybeacon.com