[asterisk-users] Spontaneous reboots on asterisk 1.6.2.11

Tim Nelson tnelson at rockbochs.com
Tue Sep 14 14:46:43 CDT 2010

----- "Jonas Kellens" <jonas.kellens at telenet.be> wrote:
> also the same question for you : what info am I actually looking for ?!
>
> Because my debug log can be very overwhelming when verbosity is 9.

Well FFS read the links posted for you. Nobody is asking for what flies across your screen at 'verbosity 9' of the Asterisk console. Follow the instructions to enable logging in logger.conf, wait for the problem to happen, then go back and look at the logs, posting the relevant parts of it to the list for those who aren't so irritated yet they're still willing to help.
</rant>

--Tim