[asterisk-users] Spontaneous reboots on asterisk 1.6.2.11

Jonas Kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Tue Sep 14 13:18:35 CDT 2010

Hello,

this is a *REAL* problem !!

I did not reload or restart but look at the following :

PBX Core settings
-----------------
   Version:                     1.6.2.11
   Build Options:               LOADABLE_MODULES
   Maximum calls:               Not set
   Maximum open file handles:   Not set
   Verbosity:                   25
   Debug level:                 0
   Maximum load average:        0.000000
   Minimum free memory:         0 MB
*  Startup time:                19:52:14
   Last reload time:            19:52:14*

Asterisk has again reloaded or restarted and I don't know why ?!

Please tell me if this is a setting or if this is a really really major
bug !

Jonas.