[asterisk-users] Spontaneous reboots on asterisk 1.6.2.11

Jonas Kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Tue Sep 14 07:30:14 CDT 2010

Hello list,

has anyone else also noticed spontaneous reboots ?!

I noticed this today and also yesterday. Can't really see if there is a
fixed time between the reboots.

Normally al of my SIP peers are registered. When I put up the CLI today
I saw that a lot of SIP accounts where UNREACHABLE and needed to
register again (what they slowly did).

These are realtime SIP peers that reside on multiple geographical
places. When I do a "SIP reload", then I get the same effect
(UNREACHABLE and re-register).

So there is a spontaneous reload or reboot or sip reload...

Is there anyone else that has this ?!

Can anyone tell me a 1.6.2-version which, according to him, has no
reboots/reloads what so ever, please ?!

Kind regards,

Jonas.