[asterisk-users] 3xx redirect response list Noop and capture

Adrian Estrada adrian at mtel.biz
Tue Sep 14 02:06:30 CDT 2010

Hi,

I Just setup asterisk to send SIP calls to a SIP redirect server that
response back with a list of destinations, if the first destination is
not able to terminate the call, asterisk does not try the second , it
just hang up.

How can I Noop and capture the list inside the 3xx response?, for
storing it and then by using Dial status, I will be able of failover
through that list and hang-up only after trying the whole list.

This is the approach I figured, but I gladly accept any other
suggestion.

Thanks in advance.

Adrian