[asterisk-users] Polycom dhcp boot

Sebastien Thomas lists at amplisys.ca
Mon Sep 13 23:39:16 CDT 2010

Your string and boot-option look good.

In the SonicWall config, its a two step process:
- create the new boot option under "DHCP Server" menu > "Advanced" button > "Add Option"
- assign it to your lease scope under "DHCP Server" menu > "DHCP Server Lease Scopes" section > "Edit" button > "Advanced" tab > "DHCP Generic Options".

Works on all my SonicWall TZ-200 with SonicOS Enhanced 5.6.2.0-2o.. but I recall older versions being good too.

Bests,
Sebastien