[asterisk-users] SIP softphones answer but do not connect...

Tarek Sawah tareksawah at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 13 10:59:40 CDT 2010

can you state your internet connection your agents are on?and one more thing.. how are the members positioned into the Queue? static? Dynamic? single station and call forwarding (find me follow me extension in the queue)? do you get call waiting override with Auto Answer?

-- Tarek Sawah

Integrated Digital Systems

CCNA, MCSE, RHCE, VoIP USA: +1 347 562 2308