[asterisk-users] Queue/Dial Recording - Capture answering channel name.

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Mon Sep 13 10:58:50 CDT 2010

On Mon, 2010-09-13 at 11:22 +0100, Steve Davies wrote:
> On 13 September 2010 11:07, Antonio Berrios
> <antonio at sheffieldcitytaxis.com> wrote:
> > Gotcha. Yeah, I'm looking at implementing that (searching call
> > recordings by agent that took the call) here but since our asterisk call
> > recording is a separate server to the ones dealing with queues I'll be
> > looking at tie-ing the agent to the call recording via a unique call ID
> > in a database rather than in the filename itself. I'll post my
> > findings/solution to the list if you would like?
> >

> Sounds like a plan :)
>
> I may try to modify Asterisk to send more parameters to the
> MONITOR_EXEC script if requested to do so. UniqueID, CDR(channel) and
> CDR(dstchannel) seem like obvious choices.
>
> I'll post results here if I manage it.

	What we do is get the ${MEMBERINTERFACE} variable from the Queue and
then rename the file in the h extension.  To get this variable you need
to set "setinterfacevar=yes" in your queue definition.  We then run an
AGI from the h extension to rename and move the file.

Carlos Chávez Prats
Director de Tecnología
+52-55-91169161 ext 2001