[asterisk-users] No SIP requests coming in with Allow Anonymous SIP set to OFF - If set to ON it all SIP DEBUG show the requests just fine - Where is the problem?

Jeff LaCoursiere jeff at sunfone.com
Sat Sep 11 13:41:12 CDT 2010

On Fri, 2010-09-10 at 23:07 -0400, bruce bruce wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>

> I have a provider whose DID used to come into the box just fine but
> recently stopped working. Nothing has been changed on our end.
>

> Here is what I get when doing "sip set debug peer PROVIDER":
>

> Sending to 123.123.123.123 : 5060 (no NAT)
>

> ^^^^ That is ALL I am getting with sip debug turned on.

I think this may be because the peer is not be recognized as a peer.  If
you know the IP of the source of the call (the provider) try "sip set
debug ip X.X.X.X".  Then you will probably see the rejection.  Not that
that will help you much :)  You need to find out why it is being
rejected.  Either you changed the peer parameters or they did...