[asterisk-users] No SIP requests coming in with Allow Anonymous SIP set to OFF - If set to ON it all SIP DEBUG show the requests just fine - Where is the problem?

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 09:53:01 CDT 2010

Mr. John,

This is not about policing and this is asterisk-user mailing list. Poster is
a FreePBX user. I am very well aware of Asterisk IS involved, but the fact
is this is not a FreePBX mailing list. If the poster examines the problem
code from extensions.conf, or post it here, it'll made him and everyone
clear why is it happening. But poster apparently not well verse in Asterisk
anyways. FreePBX has their own forum as well.

Or maybe you can explore FreePBX code for him.

Zeeshan A Zakaria

--
www.ilovetovoip.com

On 2010-09-11 9:40 AM, "Paul Belanger" <paul.belanger at polybeacon.com> wrote:

On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 11:07 PM, bruce bruce <bruceb444 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a provider whose...
Have you considered contacting your provider?  I would think that is
your first step.

--
Paul Belanger | dCAP
Polybeacon | Consultant