[asterisk-users] SIP softphones answer but do not connect...

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Fri Sep 10 19:44:31 CDT 2010

     The past few days I started having a problem with a small call center
setup.  All agents use Eyebeam 1.5 to receive calls from a queue.  Eyebeam is
configured to auto answer the call.  The problem is that the agents claim that
they get a call but no audio.  From the logs I can see that it is calling the
agent phone but after 10 seconds (the queue timeout for pickup) I get the
message that nobody answered and the call is sent to the next available agent.
 This can happen with up to three agents (the third finally answers the call).
 This has happened at least 20 times in the past two days.  At first the
supervisor thought that the same call was ringing on three different agents at
once but the logs say that the first two do not answer and the third does.

     Here is an extract from the log file: http://pastebin.com/sB9JxJFm

     We are using Asterisk 1.4.35 (upgraded from 1.4.32 just in case) on a
CentOS 5.5 x64 server with DAHDI 2.3.0.1 and a TE220B card.  Could this be a
problem with chan_agent, the SIP phones or the queue?  Any ideas where to
begin debugging?

--
Carlos Chavez
Director de Tecnología