[asterisk-users] How to avoid interruptions with DIGIUM

Miguel Molina mmolina at millenium.com.co
Fri Sep 10 09:04:43 CDT 2010

El 10/09/10 03:14, Danny Dias escribió:
> >There used to be a problem with some Dell servers though, but that
> was already fixed  some weeks ago.
>
> HEllo Moises,
>
> How did you solve the problems with DELL servers? the problem is that
> my servers gets a Kernel Panic for no any reason...could you please
> tell me the solution with DELL servers please?
>
> Thanks!
I suggest you to upgrade the firmware of your sangoma card, looking at
the changelog:

AFT A102dm Firmware Change Log
=============================

Release V37
-----------
Feb 22 2010
Type:	Recommended A102dm Firmware
		Fixed PCIe dma timeouts.  On some new Dell/HP servers the PCIe timeouts
		on dma transactions were causing PCI fatal error messages
		in the logs.  This has now been fixed.

Grab the firmware for your card from here:
http://wiki.sangoma.com/sangoma-hardware#aft_firmware

Regards,

--
Ing. Miguel Molina