[asterisk-users] Losing first DTMF digit (with ASR)

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Tue Sep 7 14:12:28 CDT 2010

[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Richard Kenner
>Subject: [asterisk-users] Losing first DTMF digit (with ASR)

>I'm having a wierd problem.  Somewhere around 1-2% of the time, the
first DTMF digit dialed gets dropped.  This is occurring during a
SpeechBackground application call.  If the caller reenters the digits
when given a second chance, all is OK.

>Any suggestions how to debug this intermittent problem?

Is the message played very long/short?  I play a lot of my speechbackground
messages with beep in front (speechbackground(beep&foo)) so my user doesn't
start hitting DTMF until the message starts playing.