[asterisk-users] Macro when calling cellphone (GSM) + silence when connecting

Jonas Kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Tue Sep 7 14:04:28 CDT 2010

On 09/07/2010 06:40 PM, Philipp von Klitzing wrote:
>> is their a way to keep having a dialtone for the calling party when the
>> macro is executed ?! Or not ?!
>>
> Consider using either FollowMe() or using the G option of Dial() instead.
>
> Philipp

So with this G option I send the caller and the callee to a context +
extension, but how are both parties connected together then ?!

Is there somewhere an example ?!

I just want the ringtone to continue while the called party accepts the
call by pressing "1"... I don't really see how I can have the same
functionality by sending the calling and called party to a certain
context, where they have a different priority also. How do they connect
together ?!?!

Jonas.