[asterisk-users] voice mail system

Frenette, Rob rob.frenette at bullyingcanada.ca
Tue Sep 7 08:16:33 CDT 2010

Hi,
Does Asterisk, provide the option within its voice mail system to be able to do the following: We want to have an option to be able to have two mail boxes on one ext. For example: we want to be able to have a French Mailbox and a English one...

So I can say the following...

You have reached ext 000 to continue this message in French press example 3 - and it would then go to my French greeting... would anyone know if this is possible?

Kind Regards,
Rob
Rob Frenette | Founder | Public Relations | WebMaster
Toll-Free: (866) 856-8987 EXT. 203 | Fax: (866) 780-3592 |
E-Mail: Rob.Frenette at BullyingCanada.ca<mailto:Rob.Frenette at BullyingCanada.ca> | Website: www.BullyingCanada.ca<http://www.bullyingcanada.ca/>

[cid:image001.png at 01CB4E75.BB6E0180]<http://www.facebook.com/BullyingCanada.ca>[cid:image002.png at 01CB4E75.BB6E0180]<http://www.twitter.com/BullyingCanada>[cid:image003.png at 01CB4E75.BB6E0180]<http://ca.linkedin.com/pub/rob-frenette/22/141/517>

First Youth-Created Anti-Bullying Website In Canada!

This e-mail is intended for the named recipient(s) above and may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential. Any distribution, copying, use, reproduction or alteration of this electronic communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, or are not the intended recipient(s), please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail or by telephone: (877) 352-4497 EXT 203 and delete this e-mail message.

Le présent message électronique s'adresse au destinataire indiqué et peut contenir des renseignements de caractère privé ou confidentiel. Toute diffusion, copie, utilisation, reproduction ou modification de cette communication électronique est strictement interdite. Si ce message vous a été transmis par erreur, ou vous n'êtes pas le destinataire de ce document, veuillez en informer l'expéditeur par courriel ou par téléphone : (877) 352-4497 poste 203 et le supprimer immédiatement.
[cid:image004.gif at 01CB4E75.BB6E0180]