[asterisk-users] No audio on call forward after upgrade from Asterisk 1.4 to 1.6

Alex Ferrara alex at receptiveit.com.au
Mon Sep 6 22:45:18 CDT 2010

Hi Paul,

No cigar unfortunately. I also tried encoding the message as gsm, ulaw and alaw with no success.

The ISDN interface is alaw and the SIP phones I was testing with are definately alaw.

Not sure what to do from here. I might just need to bypass the issue using some alternate way to put the message in front of the inbound dialplan logic on some condition.

aF