[asterisk-users] How to tell if there is a transfer from CDR?

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Sun Sep 5 15:39:31 CDT 2010

On blind transfers I believe the two cdr's have the same unique id .  On attended transfers there is no real way I have found to address this issue. CDR's with transfers really suck the way they are right now. On blind transfers you can do some flagging of the second CDR by checking in your dialing contexts to confirm it is a blind transfer ${BLINDTRANSFER}. On attended transfers you are just out of luck. You have to sort them out with CDR's. This cost us some money with inbound toll free calls because we did not know this occurred this way for some time.

Bryant