[asterisk-users] openvz

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 21:31:29 CDT 2010

Some days ago in my lab I setup Proxmox, installed a CentOS 5.2 appliance on
OpenVZ, installed all asterisk related stuff (except dahdi), including php,
mysql, munin, other tools, set it up with a dialplan and it worked just
fine. Then manually made multiple copies of the folder where all this
installation was stored. This gave me multiple instances of CentOS/asterisk,
which I configured with unique IP addresses. I have been using this setup
for a few days now and all seems good. I plan to test conferencing next
week. So far seems like a good and stable setup.

Zeeshan A Zakaria

--
www.ilovetovoip.com

El 03/09/10 09:31, mattias escribió:
> Outlook?

Outlook Express is a total PITA. Should I recommend you to use Mozilla
Thunderbird...

Sorry for the offtopic.

And I agree, you should have no problems with asterisk using it inside
an openVZ VPS.

--
Ing. Miguel Molina
Grupo de Tecnología