[asterisk-users] Fw: [asterisk-biz] To compete with Avaya- What are their current cost?

Jeff Brower jbrower at signalogic.com
Thu Sep 2 13:30:52 CDT 2010

Don-

> He is looking for competitive information...what are prospects paying for
> Avaya when they could be saving lots of money with Asterisk systems.
>
> Probably a better question for the biz list, but he doesn't deserve the

Agree.  If it weren't for extreme high cost of telecom/voice software and gear in the
late 1990s, then Mark would not have tackled it and there would be no Asterisk.

Asterisk has helped create a fiercely competitive situation.  Feature and
capabilities comparison is a relevant topic on an Asterisk user group.

-Jeff