[asterisk-users] How to finish an AGI

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Thu Sep 2 13:21:48 CDT 2010

On Thu, 2 Sep 2010, Danny Dias wrote:

> I need to finish an AGI script when it invokes a macro from dialplan,
> how can i do that? it's quite confusing...the macro is making a hangup
> but the script continues....

I don't understand your question, but I'm guessing it has something to do
with:

1) How to continue an AGI if a hangup occurs during execution -- trap HUP.

2) How to execute an AGI after a hangup -- use deadagi() in the h
extension

3) The AGI is invoking a macro -- I have no clue with the level of detail
provided.

--
Thanks in advance,