[asterisk-users] Freepbx + Asterisk problem - NEED HELP

Mehmet Kuzulugil mehmetkuzulugil at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 10:40:46 CDT 2010

Now it is done...

asterisk*CLI> dahdi show channels
   Chan Extension  Context         Language   MOH Interpret
Blocked    State
 pseudo            default
default                         In Service
      1            from-pstn       en
default                         In Service
      2            from-pstn       en
default                         In Service

using chan_dahdi.conf.template.
from-internal is missing etc.
But I will try to configure it right.

(More questions are on the way.)