[asterisk-users] Google Voice-like feature.

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Thu Sep 2 10:18:27 CDT 2010

[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Ken D'Ambrosio
>Subject: [asterisk-users] Google Voice-like feature.

>I'd *really* like to be able to have a call ring three different cell
phones; then, if someone answers, they have to somehow acknowledge the
call for it to be directed to them.  That way, if one of the phones is
off, or out of range, it doesn't go straight to that phone's voicemail.

>Asterisk 1.4 -- though I could probably upgrade.

>Suggestions on how to make this happen?

This "might" work -
Exten => 1234,1,Dial(DAHDI/1/w#1&#2&#3,30,p)

The Privacy mode switch on the dial would make the called party have to
press 1 to accept the call.