[asterisk-users] MOH in the middle of the call

Stefan Schmidt sst at sil.at
Wed Sep 1 14:57:31 CDT 2010

Danny Nicholas schrieb:

> *From:* asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
> [mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] *On Behalf Of *Dario
> Quiroz
> *Subject:* [asterisk-users] MOH in the middle of the call
>
> >Hi, I have a very strange problem. In the middle of the call the MOH
> starts for 30 seconds approximately.
> >After this the call run normally.
> >Anybody have an ideia or has some similar problem?
> >Thanks in advance!!
>
> You haven’t provided enough information. Guesses would be that it is a
> normal thing or that you are getting some kind of perhaps SIP error
> that is causing a momentary disconnect, triggering MOH until the
> condition resolves itself.

i had some problems like this, but only when a snom phone transfered a
call. if you use asterisk 1.6.x this could also be an answer bug which
is allready been fixed. this bug cause some strange issues with moh and
wrong codec write formats.

but without further information its just a random guess ;)

best regards

steve smith