[asterisk-users] Asterisk routing to SoftSwitch

Steve Howes steve-lists at geekinter.net
Wed Sep 1 05:13:11 CDT 2010

On 1 Sep 2010, at 10:30, Pratik Shrestha wrote:

> Any Idea....??

Read http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk%20config%20extensions.conf

But I'm guessing you knew that and are just after getting someone else to do the work...

Just create a catch-all pattern to match anything your specific dialplan doesn't (what it does match is completely unknown as you have yet to satisfactorily describe any of your system to us). I'd guess as _X. but i have no idea of your setup...

Then to add the prefix just make it dial SIP/softswitchpeer/4327${EXTEN}

EXTEN will be filled with the existing number.