[asterisk-users] New tutorial: Compiling Asterisk 1.8 on CentOS 64

Lenz Emilitri lenz.loway at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 09:57:53 CDT 2010

Hello all,
as everybody else here  - I guess - I have been playing with the new
Asterisk 1.8 release. So far everything went smoothly - the compilation
phase was really straightforward, and I have a box ready for real testing
now.

I prepared a tutorial out of my experience on how to compile Asterisk 1.8
with iCal, GTalk, SNMP, MySQL, cURL and DAHDI - the usual stuff - so if
anybody is interested or has suggestions/improvements, it's here:
http://astrecipes.net/index.php?n=398 .I did not include H323 this time as I
don't have H.323 gear anymore to test it with! :)

Comments are welcome.
l.

--
Loway - home of QueueMetrics - http://queuemetrics.com