[asterisk-users] google voice + asterisk: calls made to GV# processed but weird

Vinh Nguyen vinhdizzo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 18:30:09 CDT 2010

Consider this RESOLVED thanks to the help of [David
Vossel](http://www.davidvossel.com/?p=162) (*HIGH FIVE*) and the new
wiki entry from [Malcolm
Davenport](https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Calling+using+Google).

The trick was the following in extensions.conf:
exten => s,1,Answer()
exten => s,n,Wait(2) ;; THIS
exten => s,n,SendDTMF(1) ;; AND THIS ARE NEEDED
exten => s,n,Background(tnttspWelcome)
exten => s,n,Background(CurrentAnnouncement)
exten => s,n,Goto(0,1)

-- Vinh