[asterisk-users] SIP Load Balancing

Tilghman Lesher tlesher at digium.com
Thu Oct 28 15:04:50 CDT 2010

On Thursday 28 October 2010 14:15:27 Tim King wrote:
> I updated it as follows and I am still only getting the SayNumber(2)
>
> [tim]
> exten =>
> _X.,1,GotoIf(${SET(DB(avoics/route)=$[!0${DB(avoics/route)}])}?route1:ro
> ute2) exten => _X.,n(route1),SayNumber(1)
> exten => _X.,n,Hangup()
> exten => _X.,n(route2),SayNumber(2)
> exten => _X.,n,Hangup()

You've identified a bug in the expression parser.  I have just fixed it in
Subversion.  In the meantime, you can drop the '0' in the expression, and
it should work fine.  It was only there to ensure that you did not get an
error the first time through, when the db key might not exist.

--
Tilghman Lesher