[asterisk-users] Mobile Phones and Asterisk

Sebastian shop at open-t.co.uk
Tue Oct 26 06:50:04 CDT 2010

On 10/26/2010 12:30 PM, ayodele abejide wrote:
> Hello Jonathan,
>
> The solution would work only if the ISP has one public address, but in
> my solution they have a pool of public address, any other possible solution?

With dynamic dns, you either install a piece of software on your server
(dynamic dns client) or you use the facility provided by your router
(some firewall/router/access point combo's have them). This software
updates automatically the record with dyndns every time your IP address
changes.

Sebastian