[asterisk-users] Dial Plan Conf

Jigar Joshi jigarjm at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 01:21:27 CDT 2010

Hi
I want that all of my call should be asked for a code .
And then all call should go to a fixed extension.
My application will be running there that will differentiate stream of
calls.

like
person A enters 1234
person B enters 2345
both call will be directed to extension say 101, and from there my app will
create two audio stream one is by reading code entered by caller .
I am currently reading book as instructed.
But it would be more helpful if you have already parsed that vdp.