[asterisk-users] Dial plan help

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Mon Oct 25 13:24:42 CDT 2010

Un-top-posting...

On Mon, 25 Oct 2010, Zeeshan Zakaria wrote:

> Chapters 4, 5 and 6 is a good start.

Yep. That's where I'd start if I didn't even know enough to ask questions
using the correct terminology.

I always skip the first 3 chapters in any technical book because I figure
the authors put them in just to fill out their commitment to the publisher
so he can charge more for the book -- even when the book is available for
free.

I figure, why learn the foundation of a new technology when there are
always mailing lists manned by volunteers waiting at my beck and call --
my time is worth more than theirs.

The one thing I can't figure out is why everybody keeps adding me to their
MUA kill lists...

--
Thanks in advance,