[asterisk-users] CDR updating

Lee Archer Lee.Archer at thebigword.com
Mon Oct 25 07:59:13 CDT 2010

Hi, I am using Asterisk 1.6.2.13 and have an issue but I'm not sure if
it's a bug or not.  I am using the cdr_adaptive_odbc logging module and
writing my CDR records to a MS-SQL server.  I need to log which end
hangs the call up and have placed the relevant
CDR(myfield)=caller/callee commands where they need to be.

When I watch the call on the console I can see the CDR field being set
properly but when I check the CDR record it is incorrect.  It appears
that when one end hangs up the CDR is being written immediately instead
of waiting until the h exten.  I have had a look in cdr.conf and set
endbeforehexten=no, but this doesn't seem to make any difference.

Does anyone have any ideas or is it a problem with the cdr_adaptive_odbc
module?

Thanks

Lee